Be a part of us on this episode of the Model Gravity Present as we sit down with Caleb Gardner, a seasoned change chief and innovation strategist who has made an indelible mark throughout authorities, politics, and the company panorama. Caleb’s profession is outlined by a relentless dedication to driving optimistic change.
Previously the lead digital strategist for OFA, Barack Obama’s political advocacy group, Caleb orchestrated one of many world’s largest digital applications. Nonetheless, his experience extends far past politics. Because the co-founder of 18 Coffees, a technique consulting agency, he helps mission-driven companies form the long run.
Caleb is a prolific author and a sought-after skilled for main media shops. He shares his insights on world levels and at company occasions for famend manufacturers. On this dialog, we discover his newest e book, “No Level B,” and canopy subjects starting from innovation technique to navigating change in a hyper-connected world.
We speak about:
- [0:00] Intro
- [01:41] What’s an innovation strategist?
- [02:40] Caleb’s nonlinear path to entrepreneurship
- [04:31] Impactful outcomes
- [07:43] Adapting to accelerating change
- [10:03] Exploring techniques principle and cultivating a progress mindset
- [13:06] Unveiling the 70/20/10 budgeting method
- [17:20] Efficient inside communication
- [18:52] Fostering consistency in a corporation
- [21:30] Entrepreneurial insights on addressing controversy and politics
- [26:04] Residing your values
- [28:00] Aspirations for ‘No Level B’
- [30:38] Caleb’s utility of rules
- [33:54] Transferring the market
- [35:26] The place to seek out Caleb
- [36:27] Actionable recommendation for listeners
Join with Caleb right here:
Join with Kaye right here: